What you need to know:
You will receive new LMCU Visa card(s) in the mail starting in early August. All new cards will have brand new numbers. If you have multiple cards, each card will get a new number. Activate the new card at any time but don't stop using your current card until August 21. On or after August 21, don't forget to update payment information that might use the card like utilities or retailers.
Make a Payment & Online Banking
'Make-a-Payment' in the PSCU credit card site is now unavailable. If you have payments due, you’ll need to transfer funds inside LMCU Online Banking to pay balances. To do this, login and use the quick transfer module on the main login page of online banking. Or, you can also transfer funds by clicking ‘transfer’ in the main navigation. Select a source account (example Max Checking), then select a destination account (your credit card). Next, select which option you’d like. You can choose from payment due, entire balance, partial payment or another amount. You can also pay at any LMCU branch location or by calling (800) 242-9790. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Additionally, a new online banking site will launch on August 21, 2017 which will require you to reset your online account password. For more information on the new online banking, visit LMCU.org/OnlineBanking.
New benefits to you:
- Convenience – Our new system will allow you to more conveniently view your current transactions and rewards in real time from within LMCU Online Banking, and at any branch location
- Security – Our architecture is being upgraded to provide enhanced security measures such as advanced fraud detection and real-time alerts
For the July 2017 billing period, eStatements will not be available online. Instead, you'll receive a paper statement by mail during this conversion process. But eStatements will resume with the August billing period and will be accessible through "Quick links."
For all Rewards Visa cards (Max Rewards, Loan Rewards, Travel Plus)
- - After Monday, August 21, 2017, from LMCU Online Banking, clicking on the LMCU Rewards option will take you to a new credit card rewards page
- - All account information and existing rewards points will automatically transition to the new rewards site
- - All rewards redemption options remain the same and can be directly accessed through the rewards site without having to make a phone call
- - All credit card payment due dates remain unchanged with the conversion
- - Autopay transactions will continue uninterrupted, providing you update your card number with the vendor
- - Transfer payment transactions will post immediately and be available in real time
- - For payments from another financial institution, you will need to re-enroll and set up your payment account by selecting the "non LMCU payment option"
- Using LMCU Bill Pay, you will need to update your payee with the new payment address:
LMCU PO Box 2848 Grand Rapids, MI 49501
We’re here to help
LMCU apologizes for any inconvenience these changes may present. We believe these changes will enable us to more conveniently serve your credit card needs, while enhancing security.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact LMCU at (800) 242-9790, Monday-Friday, 8am to 11pm. Saturday 9am to 1pm. Or visit your local branch location.