What you need to know:
You should have received your new LMCU Visa card(s) in the mail. All cards have brand new numbers. If you have multiple cards, each card gets a new number. Activate the new card at any time and start using it. Don't forget to update your credit card number wherever it is used to pay single or reoccurring payments. Example: utilities, retailers, etc.
Making a payment inside online banking
With our new credit cards, you will now pay balances due inside online banking. To do this, login and use the quick transfer module on the main login page of Online Banking. Or, you can also transfer funds by clicking 'transfer' in the main navigation. Select a source account (example Max Checking), then select a destination account (your credit card). Next, select which option you'd like. You can choose from payment due, entire balance, partial payment or another amount. You can also pay at any LMCU branch location or by calling (800) 242-9790. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Additionally, the new online banking site launched on August 21, 2017 which will require you to reset your online account password before your first login. For more information on the new online banking, visit LMCU.org/OnlineBanking
New benefits to you:
- Convenience – Our new system allows you to more conveniently view your current transactions and rewards in real time from within the new LMCU Online Banking, and at any branch location
- Security – Our architecture is upgraded to provide enhanced security measures such as advanced fraud detection and real-time alerts
For the July 2017 billing period, eStatements will not be available online. Instead, you'll receive a paper statement by mail during this conversion process. But eStatements will resume with the August billing period and will be accessible through "Quick links."
For all Rewards Visa cards (Max Rewards, Loan Rewards, Travel Plus)
Starting Monday, August 21, 2017, from LMCU
Online Banking, clicking on the LMCU Rewards option will take you to a new credit card rewards page
- All account information and existing rewards points will automatically transition to the new rewards site
- All rewards redemption options remain the same and can be directly accessed through the rewards site without having to make a phone call
- - Transfer payment transactions will post immediately and be available in real time
- - For payments from another financial institution, you will need to re-enroll and set up your payment account by selecting the "non LMCU payment option"
- Using LMCU Bill Pay, you will need to update your payee with the new payment address:
LMCU PO Box 2848 Grand Rapids, MI 49501
If you use your card to pay bills (like utilities, online retailers, automatic payments and in-app payment accounts like Apple Pay, Android Pay or Samsung Pay), you will need to update your credit card information with these vendors to reflect the change in your card number(s)
We’re here to help
LMCU apologizes for any inconvenience these changes may present. We believe these changes will enable us to more conveniently serve your credit card needs, while enhancing security.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact LMCU at (800) 242-9790, Monday-Friday, 8am to 11pm. Saturday 9am to 1pm. Or visit your local branch location.