An all new online banking experience is coming!
We're making some significant enhancements to our online banking site. This update will take effect on Monday, August 21, 2017. Our new site eliminates the need for third party websites which will improve real-time view of loans and transactions. Plus, credit card customers will now be able to service their accounts inside online banking without leaving the site. For security reasons, every user will need to re-register their password before they can login to the new online banking. On or after August 21, before your first login, you'll need to re-register your password.
In the digital world, keeping your account secure is our top priority. New multi-factor authentication will be introduced which will empower you to keep your account secure on public computers.
- Multi-factor authentication for improved security to reduce the risk of hacking/fraud
- Responsive design (works on a computer, tablet or phone)
- Credit cards now managed inside online banking
We've made an easy to follow video guide walking you through the steps of re-registering your password (text version below). If you encounter any issues call (800) 242-9790 or click live chat on the top of this page.
Quick steps to follow on August 21:
Before first logging in on or after August 21, 2017, you'll need to re-register your password. Have the user name you've always used to login to online banking ready. Attempting to login without re-registering your password will not work. You can use your existing online banking password, or create a new one.
Notifications on the website and mobile app will direct you:
-Click 'Re-register Password Now' (in the blue banner)
- Or follow the instructions on the homepage of LMCU.org
- You may keep your present password or change it as desired
Next, in the form field:
- Enter the username you've always used to login to online banking
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number
Business Banking Members
If you're a business owner, the process is similar.
- Enter your username and business name
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- On the following screen, you'll set your password
You'll also be assigned a new random security image that you can change once you're logged in. After successfully logging in, you can change your security image and its caption. If you do nothing, this image/caption will become your account's personal security image until you choose to change it.
- Click 'Profile'
- Click 'User Profile'
- Click 'Change Login Image'
Once you've re-registered your security credentials for Online Banking, you'll enjoy the full feature set of online banking on-the-go.
We’re here to help
We want to assure you that if you need help, we're here for you.
Extended Call Center Hours
August 21 - September 2, 2017
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call (800) 242-9790
We value your membership and are excited for you to experience the new online banking system!